'A Classroom That Supports Active Learning Significantly Impacts How They Learn'
Sit Less for just 30 minutes per day and changing posture can:
- Improve classroom behaviour
- Increase concentration levels
- Improve academic grades
- Lower body mass index
- Reduce waist circumference
- Improve blood lipid profiles
- Increase vitamin D levels
- Research also suggests Sit Less classrooms are likely to be highly beneficial to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention Hyperactivity Disorder
As schools want the best outcomes from their students, so if they Sit Less:
- Academically the school profile will improve
- Better health and well-being for their students
- Teachers can encourage students to Sit Less thus increasing their activity levels without impacting the time to deliver their curriculum
- Classroom behaviour improves with children being less restless during lessons
- Flexibility to arrange the desks for either individual or group lessons inside or outside
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
I have been playing more with my friends than sitting and talking.
I do more sport now and find sitting boring sometimes.
These are cool, when are we getting them!
I've been even more active live getting up from the couch and going outside
Now I play more sports and don't sit around talking.
I have learnt being active is a big part of life.
WHAT SCHOOLS SAY
Sit less strategies engage the students and show them the importance of being physically active.
We have been waiting for something that is this good and also affordable.
Sitting less doesn't impact on the classroom time. It helps to transition to new lessons or refocus on a task! We all need the break!
CERTIFIED SAFE, ROBUST, AND GREEN
Built to the highest standards for safetly, stabilty and robustness, the station has achieved and international intertek accreditation. It is produced using predominately recycled materials and comes with a 5 years warranty.PRODUCT INFORMATION